The American Made Coalition represents businesses of every size that want to see Washington enact permanent tax reform that significantly lowers rates and levels the playing field for American businesses and their workers.
- Significantly lower, competitive corporate tax rates
- Permanent, transformative reforms that will give businesses the certainty they need to make long-term investments in new workers, equipment and product lines
- A territorial tax system that levels the playing field with our trading partners
- Fundamental reforms that generate more, better-paying American jobs
- Slow the migration of American companies to other countries with lower business tax rates
- Create new well-paid American jobs and stem the migration of good middle-class jobs to other countries
- Enact comprehensive tax reform that brings the U.S. more in line with other developed countries that levels the playing field for businesses based here
- Ensure Washington capitalizes on this once-in-a-generation opportunity by enacting permanent tax reforms that significantly lower rates and drive faster economic growth
- The U.S. has the highest corporate tax rate in the developed world
- We need to end the penalty on U.S. companies that have global operations and seek to invest foreign profits in the U.S.
- Too many businesses are moving their headquarters or operations to other lower-tax countries
- Permanent lower tax rates will generate new jobs, drive wages higher and accelerate business investments in the U.S.
- Aerospace Industries Association
- Archer Daniels Midland
- Blue Diamond Growers
- The Boeing Company
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cook Medical
- Cummins Allison Corp
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Johnson & Johnson
- McIlhenny Company
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- NCE Computer Group
- Neutral Posture
- Port Clinton Manufacturing
- Raytheon Company
- S&P Global
- United Technologies Corporation
- Varian Medical Systems